Universal Knights 2019
Get ready for the greatest study break of the year this April 7, 2019 as Universal Knights is coming back! SGA is proud to provide the best Universal Knights experience for 12 000 students with more accessibility and more opportunity than ever before.
This year, we will be offering tickets both online and in-person to allow students who cannot wait in line the opportunity to get their spots online and pick up their tickets in express lines on normal distribution dates, while allowing students who can wait the assurance and control of receiving a physical ticket right away.
If you have any questions or concerns about Universal Knights or ticket distribution, reach out to our Director of Unity Valentina Durango at email@example.com.
The Student Government Association has partnered up with Universal Studios once again to bring you Universal Knights.
Please note that the process to obtain a ticket for Universal Knights has changed.
Students can reserve their ticket voucher online, via Ticketmaster:
Please keep the following in mind:
– The ticket website will go live at 7:00 PM on Monday, March 18, 2019 and 7:00 PM on Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
– When reserving a ticket voucher, students must pick up their ticket the week of their online pre-order.
– Once the online ticket is reserved, students will receive a ‘printable’ ticket voucher. The voucher can be used to obtain the Universal Knights ticket and wristband.
– Tickets will be distributed at CFE Arena on the selected date and time. Please have your valid UCF ID and voucher available in order to obtain a Universal Knights ticket and wristband.
– For students who obtained their ticket through the online ticket system, they will have access to the express lines the following days:
Tuesday, March 19th at 12:00 PM – CFE Arena
Wednesday, March 20th at 9:00 AM – CFE Arena
Thursday, March 28th at 9:00 AM and – Live Oak Ballroom, Ferrell Commons
Friday, March 29th at 12:00 PM – Live Oak Ballroom, Ferrell Commons
Please note that if you do not show up on your selected date and time, you may lose your ticket and you will not be allowed to pick it up at a different time.
For more information regarding Universal Knights please visit: https://ucfsga.com/universal-knights/.
Volunteer Slots Have Been Filled!
Thank you to every Knight who signed up to volunteer! We are incredibly grateful for your enthusiasm for getting involved and taking initiative. Because so many eager students signed up, we have to close the submission form!
Students who will be selected by a first come, first served basis will receive an email in the next couple days detailing what they will need to know in order to earn their tickets. Not all students who submitted will be guaranteed a volunteer slot as we only have a limited number of positions to fill.
Remember, there are so many ways to secure your Universal Knights tickets this year and we will continue to keep you updated with all our information!
How can I get a ticket?
There will be two ways to get tickets this year:
- in-person at one of four distribution events
- online through a password-protected Ticketmaster ticket during one of two events, then picking up your ticket at an in-person distribution
When are the distribution events?
Monday, March 18, 2019 at 7:00 PM – online preorder through Ticketmaster
Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 12:00 PM – CFE Arena
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 9:00 AM – CFE Arena
Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 7:00 PM – online preorder through Ticketmaster
Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 9:00 AM – Live Oak Ballroom, Ferrell Commons
Friday, March 29, 2019 at 12:00 PM – Live Oak Ballroom, Ferrell Commons
How can I access the Ticketmaster online distribution?
1. A link will be posted on all forms of social media (@UCFSGA) and will be sent out in a campus wide email. In addition, a password to access the link will be included in the email.
2. Follow the link on March 18th (7:00PM) or March 27th (7:00PM) and enter the password. Tickets will go fast!
3. Follow the instructions on the link and select which in-person date you will pick up – March 19th (12:00PM), March 20th (9:00AM), March 28th (9:00PM), or March 29th (12:00PM). Then, come through a designated express line to pick up your ticket!
4. Finish and Check Out! You will receive an email from Ticketmaster with the confirmation of your ticket voucher and more instructions.
How do I get my ticket after I reserve a voucher on Ticketmaster?
Come to the CFE Arena or Live Oak Ballroom in Ferrell Commons on your selected distribution date with the print-out or email receipt of your Ticketmaster voucher. Don’t forget your student ID!
Can I sell my Universal Knights ticket?
No! These tickets were bought with student funds so selling will be a violation of the Golden Rule.
What if I lose my wristband?
You must have a wristband to get into the park! No exceptions.
We’re working hard to figure out the best way to get you to Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ as effectively as possible. Transportation information will be coming soon!
If you have any questions or concerns about transportation pertaining to Universal Knights, reach out to our Director of Rights Ryan Klimas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is Universal Knights this year?
Sunday, April 7th from 4pm – 1am
At which park will Universal Knights be held?
Universal Knights 2019 will take place at Islands of Adventure™.
How many tickets is SGA giving away this year?
12,000. Enough for you and 11,999 of your closest friends.
Can non-UCF students attend too?
Anyone who isn’t a student and students without tickets to Universal Knights can still attend with the purchase of a $58 guest ticket by a UCF student. The tickets will be sold at the Universal Orlando gate to the first 2,000 guests between 4:00PM and 8:00PM.
I have a valid Universal Orlando Resort pass, will that work for Universal Knights?
Annual, seasonal, and daily passes will only work until 8pm on April 7th. Following that time, everyone without a Universal Knights wristband will be asked to leave the park.
What do I need to get into the park?
You will need your ticket and your wristband. If you are taking the bus, you will also need your student ID.
Will there be food?
You can buy food at Islands of Adventure™!