Construction and Safety Initiatives
- Work with University administration to expedite construction of the Musical Department Amphitheater to create better facilities for majors in the arts.
- Install reflectors on the crosswalk on the corner of University and Alafaya to improve student safety at a busy intersection.
- Work with UCF Athletics to install cooling fans in Spectrum Stadium to enhance the fan experience during hot Fall games.
- Work with UCF Police to add more blue lights around campus, in places such as parking garages and walking paths on campus, to allow students who primarily walk on campus to have better safety infrastructure when on campus.
- Work with UCF Police to use metal detectors, and other safety protocols, at student entrance gates at Spectrum Stadium for football games to ensure the safety of all attendees.