April 23 @ 4:00 pm
ARE YOU READY FOR THE GREATEST STUDY BREAK OF THE YEAR?
Next Distribution at:
- Monday, April 10th – 9am until tickets run out (or 1pm)
- Tuesday, April 11th – 6pm until tickets run out (or 10pm)
- Wednesday, April 12th 3pm until tickets run out (or 7pm)
- Thursday, April 13th 7am until tickets run out (or 11am)
- Friday, April 14th 12pm until tickets run out (or 4pm)
- Saturday, April 15th 10am until tickets run out (or 2pm)
- You must present your UCF ID to obtain a ticket
- You must be a currently enrolled student at UCF paying Activity & Service Fees to obtain a ticket
- One ticket per student. You must be present with your ID to obtain your ticket. A friend may not pick it up for you.
- If you were given a “Beat the Lines Pass” this year at SGA events, please continue to check the email you provided periodically, as your ticket distribution date will be communicated to you directly. Beat the Lines passes are not park fast passes, but instead allow you to obtain your ticket from SGA quicker than a normal distribution.
REGIONAL & GRADUATE STUDENTS
- Graduate Students will have their own distribution dates this year. More information will be communicated with you soon.
- Tickets are distributed amongst all UCF campuses proportionally based on student enrollment population.
- Regional campuses, we are in communication with your campuses and will post your ticket distribution dates and times as soon as we have them!
- Universal Studios has set guest pass tickets at $57 this year
- You can only buy a guest ticket the day of the event, at the park itself from 4pm-8pm.
- You must present your Student ID to get a guest ticket for the event.
- One guest ticket per student ID.
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING
- There will be free complemetary parking to those who print out a parking pass. Once we receive the pass from Universal, we will update everyone and post the image on the SGA website!
- SGA will be providing bus transportation free of cost to students. More info coming soon!