If you are planning to attend a conference or travel and meet the requirements for SGA Funding, head over to the CRT page to find out more about receiving funds!
Now open until April 9th! Go to ucfsga.com/scholarships to apply!
Spring Semester is underway and Chris, Rachel, and their cabinet have been busy!
Some highlights from the video:
- Chris and Rachel announce their weekly open office hours on Wednesdays from 10am-11:30am. If you would like to meet with them, just drop in! If you want to meet with a member of the Executive Cabinet, you can schedule a meeting.
- An all-faiths Serenity Room will be constructed on the ground floor of the Student Union, in the space that was formerly the Express Print Lab (which has now moved to the 2nd floor).
- UCF Knight and Florida House of Representatives member Amber Mariano is proposing legislation in favor of Bright Futures for summer semesters (HB 155) and an increase in the number of credit hours a student can complete before an excess credit hour surcharge applies (HB 153). We are excited to support her effort to ease the financial burden on Florida’s students!
- Knight Flight shuttles between UCF and MCO will run for Spring Break, and dates will be available soon on the Knight Flight page!
- A new Bike Share checkout location has been added at RWC @ Knights Plaza
Are you interested in getting involved with SGA but don’t know how? Join Knights Forum! Meetings will be once a month and will inform students on what SGA has been working on and how you can get involved. In addition, this will serve as an opportunity to voice your ideas.
In an effort to promote communication and transparency with our student body, all members of the Executive Cabinet have set aside several hours each week to meet with students who have question, comments, or concerns. Use our new meeting portal to schedule a time with us!